Membership is required to participate in some events but the regular
networking, informal member-demos, and fellowship at our monthly meetings will
remain free and open to the public.
Annual Membership Dues: $20 (January- December)
- Membership Form (pdf document can be read with
- payable to the CCA (coffee can accountant) at meetings
- all yearly memberships expire on Dec 31
- used to cover overhead expenses
- Open meetings to share information and open discussion, including presentations and demonstrations by members and guest artists. This provides a great way to share and expand your knowledge of the craft and clay community.
- Access to enter members-only shows, sales and exhibitions
(Some events may require additional entry fees, mailing costs and juried entries.)
- Listing in the GACA membership directory
- Clay related information via the GACA email list
- Discounts on GACA-sponsored workshops and events
- Artist listing on the GACA website to publish contact information, web links and selected images of your work.
- A voice in GACA development and direction
- Come to any GACA meeting - see calendar for meeting times and locations